This church will be open for Sunday Service
16th August at 10am
Everyone who wishes to enter this building for this service is welcome. You can enter on your own or with members of your immediate household. Numbers will be limited to allow for physical distancing and necessary hygiene measures. Please be patient if this means you have to wait.
We confirm we have read and complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in places of worship.
We strongly advise that face coverings should be worn by all those attending a place of worship, including ministers, worshippers, staff, volunteers, contractors and visitors, where there may be other people present; remembering that they are mainly intended to protect other people not the wearer, from coronavirus COVID-19 and that they are not a replacement for physical distancing and regular hand washing.
What we have done:
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment
- We have cleaning, hand cleansing and hygiene procedures in place, in line with government guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help everyone maintain a 2m distance between different users of our church
What we expect you to do:
- Refrain from entering if you are feeling unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past ten days
- Take responsibility for your own safety and that of your household and other people by maintaining social distancing and observing all hygiene measures
- Ensure children are supervised at all times
A prayer for all those affected by Coronavirus
Keep us, good Lord, under the shadow of your mercy. Sustain and support the anxious, be with those who care for the sick, and lift up all who are brought low; that we may find comfort knowing that nothing can separate us from your love in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen (Prayer from the Church of England)
Keep up-to-date with the latest edition of the Parish News (PDF, 1MB) from St.Paul’s.