St Paul’s Prayer Diary
‘Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.’(Romans 12:12)
This week we give thanks for:
- The fellowship and support we receive from surrounding parishes as we share resources and join together in online worship.
- For peace and calm in Myanmar, and for the people living in fear and uncertainty following the Military seizing control and declaring a year-long state of emergency.
- For people living in areas around the Country where the latest virus variant has been found, and pray for all who are shielding or are isolated.
- That cool heads and wise counsel prevail as the details of Brexit are worked through.
- For hope for all who are being supported by the giving of goods, money and prayer through the food banks; pray for strength for us all during this pandemic so that we may be joyful as we seek to make a difference in people’s lives.
- For our Church family: all who are unwell or grieving; and for Joan, Gilly, Barbara, Hazel, Edith, Graham, Jane and Peter and Sheila; and in our wider church, Jeff and Ruth.
- For All Saints with St Phillip’s and St Stephen’s, currently in vacancy: for the continued development of the process of discernment, leading to creating their Parish Profile; for the election of representatives to take part in the appointment process; for the heavy burden they carry in caring for their buildings; and for their Church Wardens.
You may like to use this prayer during the week: