All services are ONLINE COVID-19 Statement for Services in Church
Everyone who wishes to enter St Paul’s church to attend a service is welcome. You can enter on your own or with members of your immediate household. Seats are marked to allow for physical distancing and necessary hygiene measures. Please be patient if this means you have to wait.
We confirm we have read (and keep up to date with) and complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 in places of worship.
Face coverings must be worn (unless you are exempt) by all those attending a place of worship, including ministers, worshippers, staff, volunteers, contractors and visitors, where there may be other people present; remembering that they are mainly intended to protect other people not the wearer, from coronavirus COVID-19 and that they are not a replacement for physical distancing and regular hand washing.
What we have done:
- We have carried out and regularly review our COVID-19 risk assessment
- We have cleaning, hand cleansing and hygiene procedures in place, in line with government guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help everyone maintain a 2m distance between different users of our church
What we expect you to do:
- Refrain from entering if you are feeling unwell or have experienced any COVID-19 symptoms in the past ten days
- Take responsibility for your own safety and that of your household and other people by maintaining social distancing and observing all hygiene measures
- Ensure children are supervised at all times